To all the admins of twcore.org;
If you see spam tickets (tickets that are, for example, only created for referral links and with lots of nonsense text) please remove these tickets using the "delete" button.
Using this button will redirect you to the admin panel (Delete ticket scre ...
TWCore.org has been down lately due to DreamHost upgrading their Python executable version. This was due to happen some time as Python progresses in versions and the server is upgraded with new Python versions every once in a while.
I've reinstalled the Trac software using DreamHost's own "One Cl ...
I FINALLY fixed ticket report query 17 ("Active tickets, Mine first, DESC") so that it displays correctly with the ID numbers descending uniformly per group. It only took me 2 hours... /wrists
Original post date: 4th July 2012 2:18
Due to Red_X being AWOL, I have stepped into his place as Head Of TWDev. I'm currently in the process of merging our dev branches (bot, web, and possibly some map), so expect some new faces!
Original post date: 18th May 2012 17:03
Red_X is now the Trench Wars Development Head Coordinator. I'm sure he will help make twdev great!
Original post date: 4th Apr 2012 10:46
Welcome to the TWCore Project Site
This website serves as a central administration point for the Trench Wars Development Team for projects in the 2-D Multiplayer Spaceship game Subspace/Continuum.
- About TWCore
- Running TWCore on Windows
- Running TWCore on Linux
- Troubleshooting / problems with TWCore
- Programming on/with TWCore
- Contributing to TWCore: Committing/submitting your changes
- How to debug TWCore using Eclipse
- Subspace Protocol Packets
- Wiki - Wiki contains all the information and documentation of TWCore. Everybody can modify this information.
- Timeline - Timeline of all the recent actions that were done to the source/wiki/tickets/forum.
- Browse Source - Browse through the source repository
- View Tickets - All tickets for bugs, enhancements and tasks.
- New Ticket - Create a new ticket to report a bug or request an enhancement.
- Search - Search through the tickets/forums/changesets and wiki.